David Payne provides the Life Reminders Application, which is the only app that you will need for all your reminders. Some people use it to display quotes and other motivation messages.
Tasks can be:
- one shot,
- location based
- Or recurring reminders: hourly, daily, weekly (weekday selection), monthly, yearly.
David Payne is committed to protecting the privacy of all of its users Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
- Account Credentials. In order to use the Life Reminders App Services, you are required to login with an Account Authentication Mechanism such as third-party social log-in like Google Sign-in). When creating an account, Life Reminders stores a hashed version of your Account Authentication Mechanism for authentication and/or verification purposes. We use a third-party service provider for verification and authentication.
- Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other Personal Data (e.g., IP address), as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue. If you contact customer support, we also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data, such as your phone model. We may keep records of our communication with you, including any complaints we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
- Photos, and Audio. If you upload a photo, while using the Life Reminders App Services, you will be required to permit Life Reminders to access your camera, photo gallery, and microphone in which case Life Reminders will have access to the Camera, Photos stored in your photo gallery.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- David Payne needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given David Payne permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in David Payne legitimate interests
- David Payne needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backing up the database to the SD
- READ CONTACTS: Get contact information for call and SMS reminders
- CALL PHONE: To start a call for call reminders
- SEND SMS: Send SMS
- WRITE SMS: Backup up in system logs
- READ SMS: Backup up in system logs
- INTERNET: Send email reminders
- CAMERA: Add pictures to reminder
- GET ACCOUNTS: Used for sync feature
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Create location-based reminders
- ACCESS BACKGROUND LOCATION: Create location-based reminders
- Google Play Services
- Apple App Store Services
David Payne wants to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
COOKIES & USAGE DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data").
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
David Payne uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
David Payne uses strong backend for Life Reminders App. Backend used to sync between the devices, its users google auth to identify the users.
All the necessary information will store. All Data will remain safe and secure. No, any single information/data will send to anywhere.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case We discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that We will be able to do the necessary actions.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation